Friday, February 13, 2015

Wait, did that really just happen?!?

"I have a bachelors degree but I want to become an engineer" 

That was my google search today. 

This was not the first time I've searched this topic, but it must have been the first time for this particular string of words, since the 1st link to pop up brought me to this Q&A page

As I read the OP's question, I was unsure if the comments would lead me to the answer I was looking for, but then again none of my other search methods were fruitful. I stuck with reading through the comments, taking some of the advice with a grain of salt since most of them were suggesting the OP take any entry-level job, figure out what he really wants to do, then go from there. (I have another post with my summation of useful advice and my reactions)

Aaaaanyway, so one commenter laid the golden egg right in front of me: a link to Boston University's Late Entry Accelerated Program

EXACTLY the type of program I've been wondering exists since my original investigation into the engineering field back in December 2013 (yes it's been that long). 

Holy cow. I can actually feasibly do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment